With over 20 years of experience and an extensive education, Jeff is passionate about bringing his clients safe, science-based training programs that are tailored to every individual’s unique goals. While he trains and understands the unique demands of professional and collegiate athletes, who need their bodies to perform with precision and power, he believes every individual’s goals matter. His mission as a trainer is to ensure that fitness is never the barrier that keeps his clients from doing something they love.
Training with Jeff is more than just working out. Each session is built with every facet of your health in mind. He is dedicated to listening to your goals and creating an optimized approach that not only helps you reach them, but ensures you do so in the safest, most efficient way possible.
He has trained over 500 clients, including professional, collegiate, and high school athletes, and won a number of accolades over the years. From his time as the head strength and conditioning coach for Texas Lutheran University basketball team and assistant strength and conditioning coach for their football team to his work with several professional tennis and golf players, he brings an expert approach to every client.
- Creating Specialized Programs for Every Fitness Goal
- Professional Golf & Tennis Training Programs
- Injury Prevention
- Basketball & Football Strength/Conditioning
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science from Texas Lutheran University
- Master of Science in Clinical Exercise Physiology from Texas A&M University
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA))
- Certified Personal Trainer (NSCA)
- Certified Golf Fitness Instructor (Titleist Performance Institute)